Why Stellar for Ventilation system?
- Stellar Air Turbine Ventilators are made of best – in- class quality Aluminum and stainless steel, so it lasts longer.
- High quality Teflon bush has been used for friction free smooth movement, as it is self-lubricant , it does not require any maintenance.
- Stellar Air Turbine Ventilator, runs on wind velocity and does not require electricity, this unique product has worldwide acceptability as a natural exhaust system.
Stellar Aluminum & SS Ventilators
Stellar Powder Coated Ventilators
Stellar Fully SS Ventilators
ADVANTAGES OF STELLAR AIR TURBINE VENTILATORS
- 80% depreciation allowed as per IT act section 32.
- As the Polluted air is replaced by fresh air, people working inside will be active and healthy & their productivity will be increased.
- Proper air ventilation will enhance the life of the roofing sheets, structures, walls etc. by removing accumulated heat, humidity (dampness) and polluted air.
- Stellar vents saves total electricity used for power exhaust system. It works round the clock without any expenditure.
- One unit saved is two units produced, you are saving your nation.
STELLAR AIR TURBINE VENTILATORS VS CONVENTIONAL VENTILATORS
|STELLAR AIR TURBINE VENTILATOR||CONVENTIONAL VENTILATORS|
|Non – conventional energy saving system||Conventional energy system required.|
|No electricity bills. Cost of Ventilator is recovered in the first year itself.||Electricity bills are a monthly feature. Increasing cost of electricity makes electrically operated – ventilator a costly proposition.|
|No heavy structures on roof required.||Heavy structures have to be mounted on the roof.|
|Vibration – free operation||Roof becomes weak due to vibrations with conventional Ventilators|
|Assured operation for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year||Can operate only when power supply is available & needed|
|No maintenance costs as there are no armatures / field coils / switches.||Maintenance cost will be required|
STELLAR AIR TURBINE VENTILATORS TECHNICAL DETAILS
|NO. OF VENTS||36 NOS||42 NOS|
|TOP COVER||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|BOTTOM RING||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
FRP BASE PLATE TECHNICAL DETAILS